Eureka! Salvo™ 1kg 2023Regular price $0.00
Complex in nature, Eureka is dank and resinous with fruity notes ranging all the way from tropical citrus to dark stone fruit. Eureka rounds out blends and truly shines as a late-hop addition. A variety for the "classic hop head," Eureka is one you won’t want to miss!
Advantages to Salvo
- Boost aroma/flavor
- No bitterness
- No added vegetative matter
- Initial trials have been shown to extend shelf-life in most applications
Usage & Methods
- Late kettle aroma/flavor – add late in the boil period or when filling whirlpool
- Liquify the extract by warming the can and pour contents into the kettle/whirlpool
- Best homogenization can be achieved by a strong mixing flow during early portion of cast out to whirlpool or by adding 5-10 minutes prior to the end of boil
- When calculating dosage, start with 10 grams oil / bbl.
- Subject to beer style and aroma/flavor preferences
Notes & Suggestions
- Pre-warm cans using a hot water bath (> 140°F) or store on a hot surface (i.e. kettle dome or boiler room)