LALVIN 71B™ 500g
LALVIN 71B™ is known for fermenting fruity red wines, rosés, and semi-sweet whites.
• Produces stable fruity and floral (rose) aromas
• Softens mouthfeel by metabolizing malic acid and absorbing tannins onto the yeast cell wall
• Has a high demand for survival factors so rehydration in GO-FERM PROTECT EVOLUTION™ is highly recommended
• Saccharomyces cerevisiae cerevisiae strain
• Isolated and selected by National Research Institute for Agriculture, Food and the Environment (INRAe) in Narbonne, France