LEVEL2 BIODIVA™ 500g
LEVEL2 BIODIVA™ produces esters that enhance fruitiness and produces compounds that increase mouthfeel, volume, and roundness.
• In red wines, red fruit aromas and overall aromatic intensity are enhanced, mouthfeel is softened and wines have a perception of sweetness
• White wines show fruity (tropical, white fruits), floral, and pastry notes
• Mildly fermentative and can produce up to approximately 6% alcohol
• Consumes glucose, alleviating osmotic stress on Saccharomyces in high-sugar juices. This results in a cleaner fermentation with lower volatile acidity levels and potentially lower alcohol levels
• Osmotolerant, meaning that this yeast survives in high sugar environments making it an excellent choice for late-harvest juice and ice wines
• Torulaspora delbrueckii strain